This Thanksgiving....



I came upon this article today and I had to share it. These are pictures of women, mostly from Pakistan, who have been the victim of acid attacks in their country. I guess when I think of Thanksgiving, I think of the things that I am grateful for but tend to forget. Sometimes we forget how fortunate we are. Although, we are still fighting injustice and equality on a daily basis, we have to remember that other people are less fortunate. They struggle with things we can't even imagine. These photos truly make me sad. They are not easy to look at, nor are the comments easy to read. I just hope that these women, and people around the world, find peace and happiness.

Terrorism that's personal (12 images) | Reporting with a camera

Posted using ShareThis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright I'm Overdressed . All Rights Reserved.