New Eyeglasses

This week has begun with a thud! I was at work yesterday, toiling away....answered the phone and bink! my glasses broke. Ugg! So not what I needed. I scrambled to get them fixed for the week, made an optometrist appointment and ventured to my favorite eyeglasses shop, Eyes on Webster in Alameda. Mijini is the best, she fixed my glasses and helped me look for some new frames. I have two in the running, the first are some round, clear frames and the second one is orangey-pink and white. I will be deciding which one later this week. I think this photo looks like the clear ones I picked out. I can't wait for this week to be over!!!!

2 comments:

Douglas Cain said...

CUTE!!!!

Danielle Brown said...

I got the clear ones. Next time I see you, I will show you!

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright I'm Overdressed . All Rights Reserved.