Over the past few months, my record collection has slowly been taking over my living room. Soon it would be me, my cat Francis and my records holed up in my apartment! One industrious weekend, I was whipped into a frenzy of getting rid of furniture just to make room for them. I got rid of an old computer and the table it was on, and purchased one of those Ikea bookcases that fits records. It was one of the best purchases ever! The next weekend I set upon the daunting task of organizing my records. Genre-tizing them, then Alphabetizing. It took me 6 hours, but I did it!


Here is a picture of Francis, looking lovely amongst the records!

This weekend, Zughaus is having a Halloween Art-Show/Party featuring my friend
James Dufresne . I plan on Djing a set at the party. So last night I spent 3 hours finding the right songs to play. Thank god I organized!
0 comments:
Post a Comment