This past weekend, my friend Doug and I went Thrift-Shopping. I picked up this little gem and am wearing it to work today (circa 1970). I love the simple shape and use of colors!
Now, I want to collect them all. I found this photo to inspire me in my next Thrifting adventures!
Hey Danielle, I am so glad that you found this. I hope you collect the whole lot. I would love to see you with a lapel full of these... There has to be some old Avon lady dying to get rid of these somewhere.... Just where?!
So awesome! I have some pins of this series, it's by Mary Blair for Avon's It's a Small World. You have to check out the perfume bottles they are so cute!
3 comments:
Hey Danielle,
I am so glad that you found this. I hope you collect the whole lot. I would love to see you with a lapel full of these... There has to be some old Avon lady dying to get rid of these somewhere.... Just where?!
At every garage sale, it feels like I see tons of Avon perfume bottles. But I want jewelery!
So awesome! I have some pins of this series, it's by Mary Blair for Avon's It's a Small World. You have to check out the perfume bottles they are so cute!
Post a Comment